iPad NF1200 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
The iPAD NF1200 Semi Automatic defibrillator is designed to be used by anyone, with or without first aid knowledge. The clear visual and simple, verbal instructions guide the user. The defibrillator performs an automatically analyses when a person needs defibrillation. If defibrillation is required, the user is prompted to press the shock button.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt 40 minute recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special pediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- 5 Year Battery Life in Standby Mode
- 5 year unit Warranty
- 4 year Battery Warranty
- Product Dimensions: (W) 81mm x (L) 220mm x (H) 281mm
- 2.4Kg including battery and electrode pads.
Detailed voice instructions help guide the user through use of the defibrillator. The defibrillator has simple controls featuring to aid the user.
Supplied complete with :
- Electrode pads
- Users guide
- Child electrode pads
- Adult electrode pads
Fully Automatic version also available iPAD NF1201