The DefibSafe 2 has been designed to provide higher quality security at a lower price. Designed to be an external AED cabinet that is IP66 rated, which means it’s rated against water and dust ingress. The door is made from polycarbonate, the same material that is used to make riot shields giving additional peace of mind about the safety of the defibrillator inside. The exterior is made from a double skin polyethylene construction which increases thermal efficiency and is both corrosion and impact resistant. Each cabinet comes with a unique location code. This ensures that help in an emergency can be sent straight to the location of the cabinet and a 999 call operator can pin point the location of the defibrillator quickly.
AED cabinet features
- IP66 (Certified for outdoor use in the most extreme environments)
- Material: Exterior is made from polyethylene which is construction, tough and thermally efficient corrosion and impact resistant. The door is made from polycarbonate which is the same material used to construct riot shields giving additional protection from vandalism
- Stainless steel mechanical lock: the lock used on the cabinet comes with a lifetime warranty. It is made from the highest quality stainless steel making it durable and weatherproof. It has an in-built clutch mechanism to prevent forced entry and lock damage. A coded keypad comes as standard but an un-coded, unlocked option is available
- Power consumption: Low energy transformer for low running costs and simple installation – this delivers the energy required to run the cabinet efficiently and ensures that running costs are kept to a minimum
- Thermostatically controlled frost protection and full insulation: Crucially important to manage fire risk, the heat plate has a thermal cut-out mechanism. The plate is kept at 10 degrees and is never allowed to drop below 5 degrees. The heat plate will never reach above 25 degrees
- Unique location code on each cabinet: The unique location number of the cabinet can be shared with the ambulance service which allows them to use your device in an emergency, where they can direct people to their nearest location and offer extra guidance during a 999 call
- LED lighting: provides internal illumination and makes the cabinet highly visible at night
- Overall dimensions: 62.5(h)x 44(w)x 28.5(d)cm
- Weight: 10Kg
- Manufacturer: designed & manufactured in the UK
- Warranty: 10-year structural warranty
Still confused about what you should buy? Have a look at our handy blog.